What are Their Metaphors?
- Robert M. Pirsig
1. Pirsig's "Body
and mind contain one another without contradiction."
In Qabala, in its Autiot, Pirsig's immanent revelation is named
Doug - 11Nov2014.
2. Quantum~hologramicity is implicit in Pirsig's surmise. As
far as Doug knows only flux~based quantum~holograms can co~comtain
unlimited potentia of EWings
3. Pirsig's quantum both~and of (nonactuality~DQ as a) monism
and (actuality~SQ as a) pluralism requires immanence. Refer Pirsig
and Bergson on monism
vav pluralism. Doug - 10Jun2012.
4. Pirsig's genius erupts: Observe how Pirsig's "...without
contradiction..." is a direct and abductive
Peircean pragmatism of what Niels Bohr meant by "quantum~complementarity."
5. Pirsigean HotMeme "Absence
of dialectical contradiction in reality is a direct experience
Too, it is a direct experience of quantum~hologra[[il][m][ph]]icity
and its supra iso stochastic~qualitative~archtectonic:
6. We have here another implicit of why Pirsig's Metaphysics
of Quality (MoQ) and Quantonics are strategic grundlagen for
New Philosophy, A New Wayve of Humanity for Millennium III.
Doug - 11Jun2012.
(See how Feynman's QTM
recapitulation works? It works due immanence' hologra[[il][m][ph]]icity.
Watch that movie Mercury Rising again. City of Angels
- Eugen Herrigel
1. Herrigel's "We are in it and it is in us." Ref.
Herrigel's Zen in the Art of Archery, commended to Doug
2. Again, we see pure implication of hologramicity. Immanence's
emersced of cosmic reality's quantum~fluxings. Doug uses metastindyanic
here as a tell of immanence's perpetual~ubiquitous quantum~antinomialism
of movement and rest. We may choose to view quanton(movement,rest)
as a quantum~complementary Heraclitean antinomial quantadulative
uni(omni)fication of movement issi ihn
rest and rest issi ihn movement.
and Rest. Doug - 8,30Apr2014.
- Carlo Suares (In)
1. Suares' "Adam: Aleph in blood." See Suares'
Trilogy and his Second Coming of Reb YhShWh.
2. Cosmic reality's Qabalic hermaphrodicity: man in woman
and woman in man: Immanence required. Male chromosomal
X,Y 'normal' haploidal hermaphrodicity confirms immanence directly.
Further, chimeral 'true' XX,XY ('abnormal') hermaphrodicity confirms
immanence directly. Aneuploidal
transmutation (AKA trisomy, N-somy, etc.) , i.e., evolution
(toward what Doug calls "imminent neosapiens"), of
chromosomes in humans confirms immanence directly.
3. Aleph through Tav (male) is in Tav through Aleph (female),
through Aleph is in Aleph through Tav. Movement
and rest immanently~antinomially
quantum~complementing one another. Just like (autsimilar)
quantum~chaos (movement) and ~equilibria
There are at least two kinds of rest:
o very tentative rest at up and down peaks
o durational rest of quantum~wave~functions
which are mutative~mutable via scintillation, but otherwise persist,
for example: fermions and bosons.
4. Even better, we quote Suares from his Cipher of
Genesis (pp. 208-209, in his Trilogy) with Suares
using 'immanence' his way, "It may well be that the greatest
error of the Christian dogma is the assertion that the Holy Ghost
engendered an infant only once, and at a certain date. It is
irrational to think that the timeless, unthinkable, infinite
immanence is not in all times and in all places in intimate copulation
(symbolically speaking) with the world since it constantly bears
fresh and unexpected fruits." Suares' parenthetical. Now
ponder that Suaresian world view as Jesus implied, paraphrased
by Doug, "I (YhShWh) and God (Aleph) are partially born
again in each of you as you are borne quantum~gnostic individuallyq
into actualityq." Implications of this, philosophically
and otherwise, are simply enormous!!! Doug - 2May2014.
5. In Suares' Trilogy, Sepher Yetsira, he compares
actual~existential projections (Yod (10) through Tsadde (90))
of archetypes (Aleph (1) through Tayt (9)) to n¤nactual~n¤nexistential
exaltedq projectionsq (Qof (100) through
finalTsadde (900)) of archetypes (Aleph (1) through Tayt (9)).
It is easy for Doug to make a nexus of n¤nexistence as
mediatorq of cosmic immanence. Doug - 2Jun2014.
- Carl Gustave Jung
1. Jung's "...tremendous animation of the unconscious."
Red Book, Sonu Shamdasani translator, 'The Intoxication
of Mythology,' p. 198, para. 1, 2nd column, The Red Book,
2. Jung's "The spirit of the depths took my understanding
and all of my knowledge and placed them at the service of the
inexplicable and the paradoxical." Red Book, Carl
G. Jung, Liber Primus, 'The Way of What is to Come,' p. 229,
2nd column, penultimate para., Norton, 2009.
3. Jung's "The other Gods died of their temporality, yet
the supreme meaning never dies, it turns into meaning and then
into absurdity, and out of the fire and blood of their collision
the supreme meaning rises up rejuvenated anew." Ibid., p.
230, 1st column, 3rd para.
4. Jung's "I found you where I least expected you. You climbed
out of a dark shaft." Ibid., 'Refinding the Soul,' p. 233,
1st column, para. 2.
5. Jung's "Scholarliness belongs to the spirit of this time,
but this spirit in no way grasps the dream, since the soul is
everywhere that scholarly knowledge is not." Ibid., 'Refinding
the Soul,' p. 233, 2nd column, para. 3.
6. Jung's "If you marry the ordered to the chaos you produce
the divine child." Ibid., 'On the Service of the Soul,'
p. 235, column 1, pen-penultimate paragraph. This has immense
semasiological Value in Quantonics since Doug's entire Value
empiritheory rests on a quantum~memeotic ontology like this:
quantascintillationchaosequilibriaevolution. None of that quantonics ontology, nor of what Jung
describes as 'Spirit of the depths' (unconsciousness) can animately
'exist' without immanence! Doug - 3Feb2013. Note how Jung's 'Spirit
of the depths' corresponds Pirsig's DQ and Autiot's Aleph,
while his 'Spirit of this time (of temporality)' corresponds
Pirsig's ESQ and Autiot's Yod
without Aleph. Jung is showing us that scholars worseship
'Spirit of this time.' They worseship dialectic! Doug agrees.
Consider Jung's usages of 'marry,' 'ordered,' and 'chaos.' Marriage
is a metaphor of quantum~scintillation. Ordered is analogous
equilibrium. Chaos emerges from
non predicable) marriage~scintillationings
of quantal interrelationshipings.
Doug - 4Feb2013.
7. Jung's "The spirit of the depths opened my eyes and I
caught a glimpse of the inner things, the world of my soul, the
many-formed and changing." Ibid., 'Experiences in the Desert,'
p.237, column 2, para. 4.
Doug - 3Feb2013.
- Giordano Bruno (Burned at stake in 1600 by 'Pope' Clement
1. Bruno, paraphrased by Doug, "I am a gnostic sophist.
I worship Sophia: gnostic feminine wisdom." This
leads to Doug's inferences of Bruno's own Immanence.
See Frances Yates' Giordano Bruno, especially "Bruno
Inquisition." Doug is closer to Bruno than to any dialectical
religion. Religions are monist, unionist-communist. Gnosis says,
"Monism is deceit."
2. Manifestation of immanence in humans evokes expressions like,
"holy blood," "holy grail," and "Sang
Raal." In latter "sang" blatantly begs Suares'
"Aleph in blood," immanence and Doug's "proemial
nascence." Refer Chapter 15 'Conclusion,' Baigent, Leigh,
and Lincoln's 1980 Holy Blood, Holy Grail.
3. When we view an individual's self declaration of gnosis
and love of Sophia (philosophy), we infer said individual is
aware of self's Aleph in blood which is a tell of Finding
One's Inner, finding one's own immanence, finding one's own
- David Bohm (Un)
1. Bohm's implicate order enfolds his explicate order (Quantum
Theory, 1951) which implies a middle inclusion possible only
through some aether artefacted similarly as Immanence.
2. Bohm insisted that quantum~reality is non mechanical emerscenture
realised via quantum~holograms.
- Karl Pribram
1. Pribram's Languages of the Brain require Immanence
in order to express themselves holographically as implied by
2. General agreement with Bohm.
- Michael Talbot
1. Ditto Pribram and Bohm. See Talbot's Holographic Universe.
2. Holographic 'miracles' described by Talbot require immanence.
Doug - 10Jun2012.
- Henri Louis Bergson
1. Bergson's "interfusion."
2. Bergson's "elan vitale." Essence here is Immanence.
3. Bergson's intrinsic gnosis.
4. Bergson's quantum both~and of (nonactuality as a) pluralism
and (actuality as a) monism requires immanence. Doug - 10Jun2012.
5. See Bergson's Time
and Free Will, Creative
Evolution, Matter and Memory (Doug has yet to
review this one.), and An
Introduction to Metaphysics.
- Fritjof Capra
1. Capra's "Interpenetration, et al."
2. See Capra's The Tao of Physics.
3. View Capra's video, Mindwalk.
- Mae-wan Ho
1. Mae-wan's thermodynamic views of quantum~biology as entropa
and cohera which demand Immanence. She pays special homage to
Schrödinger's What is Life? negentropy: Immanence
itself. Thus we must add Erwin Schrödinger's name to our
list. TBD. Doug - 10Jun2012.
2. See her the Rainbow and the Worm.
- Danah Zohar
1. Zohar's "Classical
physics cannot explain consciousness." Paraphrased by
Doug. This one is a contrarian exegesis of classical physics'
patriarchal, dogmatic, canonic absence of Immanence.
2. Zohar's "To any extent a system of thought cannot describe
nature, that system shall fail." Paraphrased by Doug. Similar
3. See Zohar's Quantum Society. Also see her Quantum
Self. Danah shares co authorship with hubby Ian.
- Shin Itiro Tomonaga
1. Tomonaga's (Doug infers) "Without spin there is no
2. Tomonaga's middle~inclusionings of both Fermi and Bose stochastics.
3. See Tomonaga's The Story of Spin. Observe that QCD and QED both merge
(of necessity) Fermi and Bose stochastics. See Doug's graphic
ontology illustrating said middle~including merger of Bose,
then Fermi stochastics to emersce Up and Down quarks.
- Philip R. Wallace
1. Wallace's description of a photon as macroscopic. We see
an implication of quantum~uncertainty here as a symptom of Immanence'
Bose stochastic "everywherings," and "everywhenings."
Similar macroscopicity holds for electrons too. Macroscopicity
of quanta is essence
of Immanence' key enabling of transmutation:
essential to systemic change
in chaos and equilibria. See also Doug's Change
as Perpetual Transmutation of Bose~Fermi stochastic EWings.
See Doug's tiny graphical exegetic efforts on quantum~quantization.
2. See Wallace's Paradox Lost.
- Erwin Schrödinger
1. See this link on cellular
apoptosis as a partial exegesis of Schrödinger's What is Life?
Here we see immanence as a perpetual life cycle quanton(resurrection,apoptosis)
AKA quanton(life,death), i.e., life is in death and death is
2. See Stein
on Schrödinger's quantum object.
3. Schrödinger's negentropy meme places immanence in a realm
of ineffability very similar Pirsig's DQ. Both quantum~memeos
proffer metamemeos of superadiabaticity which is one of immanence's
profoundest symptoms. Doug - 18Jul2012.
- Banesh Hoffmann
1. Hoffmann's vivid exegesis of non commutativity of Heisenberg's
lists" as SEP
of Immanence' ubiquitous and perpetual presence in cosmic reality.
2. Laundry list issues omniscussed there are further tells and
SEP of Immanence' ubiquitous and perpetual presence in cosmic
3. See Hoffmann's The Strange Story of the Quantum. See
IX review of that text.
4. See Doug's opus on commutation at his What
is Wrong with EPR Table.
- William James
1. James' "Compenetration."
2. See James' Some Problems
- Clifford Geertz (Un)
- Johann Georg Hamann
- Aleister Crowley (Un)
- William Blake
- Heraclitus (In)
- Zeno of Elea
- Abraham Master of Autiot
- Moses' revelation
in Exodus III:14, "Aleph~Hay~Yod~Hay Aleph~Sheen~Raysh Aleph~Hay~Yod~Hay,"
i.e., "Ehieh Asher Ehieh," thus "Qabala witnesses
1. Aleph~living, Yod~living
as a quanton(living,quanton(Aleph,Yod)) happens only cowithihn an immanent
2. Witnessing, quantum~signaturing, quantum~assessmentings of both existential~ and cosmic~metabolic~evolutionq
happens only cowithihn an immanentq quantum~reality. In
Autiot, metabolismq symbolically appears in column
three as Ghimel.3 (archetype), Lammed.30 (existential~metabolismq), and
Sheen.300 (cosmic~metabolismq). Doug -
- Essene Gn¤stic Master of Autiot Jesus of
Judæa (and Mary Magdalene and Thomas Didymos) (In)
1. Jesus' (the Jew's words to his disciples) "I
am in you and you are in me. I am in God and God is in me. Therefore
God is in you." Paraphrased by Doug from Farewell
Discourse in fourth and only gnostic
gospel (Mary, not John) of NT. Observe Jesus' ellipsis... and
"You are in God."
2. Biblically this is known as "The Grail Secret."
It is referred, again biblically, Immanence. Observe how
crucial this is (Immanence as quantum~flux is crux, flux is crucial)
to Essence of Quantum
3. Doug sees here Scott Peck's and Gary Zukav's (and Danah Zohar's,
and Carlo Suares') heuristics of 'science and religion Immanently
becoming one, quantumly.' Immanence makes this 'oneness' and
all of its quantum~islandic autonomies possible. We see Mae-wan
Ho's quantons(coherence,autonomy) as the immanent
- Mark Gaffney
1. Please refer Gaffney's Gnostic
Secrets of the Naassenes.
- All quantum~gn¤stics who
understand the logos.
- All who view reality as quantum~holographic.
Doug will complete remainder of above list as work proceeds
on this web page.
Doug - 7-8Jun2012.